The priority objectives of BKE policies are preservation of life and health of the employees of the company and mitigation of negative impact onto environment, rational use of resources.
In 2005 OOO Burovaya Kompaniya Eurasia obtained the certificates of conformance with international standards OHSAS 18001 “Systems of Management of Occupational Health and Safety” and ISO 14001 “Systems of Environmental Management”.
Within the frameworks of the Company program “Industrial Safety and Labor Protection” the following actions are taken:
- Ensuring industrial and fire safety, improvement of labor conditions in accordance with current regulations
- Construction and reconstruction of the sanitation and communal premises
- Issue to the employees of clothing, footwear and other PPE
- Training, coaching and development of the employees in terms of industrial and environmental safety and labor protection
- Adoption of top of the line scientific achievements and technologies
In 2008, 2014 and in the period between 2012-2015, as a result of annual re-certification audits by independent certification body Bureau Veritas Certification, OOO BKE was announced to conform to international standards ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.